7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment for the ziplines
Purified water (1 bottle included)
Admission to ATV Challenge Road
Admission to Ziplines Jungle Circuit
Admission to Horseback Relaxing Time
Admission to Mayan Cenote
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has two different schedules for hotels in Cancun, Playa Mujeres up to Puerto Morelos, the first between 7:30 am to 8:30 am and the second between 10:30 am to 11:30 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Consider from Cancun if your hotel is located in Playa Mujeres, Cancun hotel zone, Cancun downtown and Puerto Morelos and please consider from Riviera Maya if your hotel is located in Playa del Carmen, Playa Maroma and Playa Paraiso and consider Riviera Tulum for Puerto Aventuras, Akumal and Tulum. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coba Tulum Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Combo (Horseback, Ziplines, Cenote, Water, Lunch and Transfer Included)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Combo (Horseback, Ziplines, Cenote, Water, Lunch and Transfer Included)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Combo (Horseback, Ziplines, Cenote, Water, Lunch and Transfer Included)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Combo (Horseback, Ziplines, Cenote, Water, Lunch and Transfer Included)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Combo (Horseback, Ziplines, Cenote, Water, Lunch and Transfer Included)
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCancunTulumPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHorseback Riding - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenHorseback Riding - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelHorseback Riding - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelExtreme - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines) Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & TicketsCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsCaptain Hook Cancun Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsMandala Nightclub Tours & TicketsCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & TicketsCancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & Tickets