- 2-day tour of Chichen Itza, Uxmal and Merida from Cancun
- Tour the UNESCO sites of Chichen Itza and Uxmal, and enjoy free time to explore them on your own
- Lounge around the pool facilities at Mayaland Resort
- See the colonial architecture of Merida
- Overnight stay at an Uxmal hacienda and transport from select Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels. No service pick-up for hotels at downtown:
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Cancun, the meeting point will be at the Bonampak Hotel.
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Playa del Carmen or in its surroundings, the meeting point will be at The Reef Coco Beach, The Reef Playacar or The Reef 28.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time. If your location is out of pick up zone, you will be assigned the nearest one.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At least two guests are required for this activity to take place. Prices are per person
- No service pick-up for hotels at downtown, the pick up time at the meeting point will be notified at the moment of confirming the service.
- NOTE: Buffet lunch on Day 1 and Breakfast on Day 2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wear light, comfortable clothing and walking shoes and pack the same for the second day of the excursion.
- Bring your sunglasses, hat, biodegradable sunscreen, camera, as well as cash (in Mexican pesos) for souvenirs, gratuities, and personal expenses.
- Admission fees into the archaeological sites is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance (payment only in pesos). This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Yucatan Overview Tour Including Chichen Itza and Merida.
- "If you want an in-depth, guided, private tour of the key Mayan sites this is ideal." See review