8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a moving tour of Gallipoli’s World War I battlefields on this full-day small-group tour from Canakkale, including lunch, hotel transfers and a scenic ferry ride across The Dardanelles. Learn about the notorious ANZAC campaign that took place over 100 years ago as you visit ANZAC Cove, Brighton Beach and the Turkish trenches, and pay your respects at the Beach Cemetery, Ari Burnu Cemetery and the Lone Pine Australian Memorial.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Hassle Free Travel , Kemalpaşa, Cumhuriyet Blv. No:59, 17100 Çanakkale Merkez/Çanakkale, TurkeyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note, departure times may change depending on season / weather. Please contact the supplier
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hassle Free Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields Tour from Canakkale?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields Tour from Canakkale?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields Tour from Canakkale?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields Tour from Canakkale?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields Tour from Canakkale
10 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCanakkaleBus Tours - Aegean CoastFull-day Tours - Aegean CoastCategory