Departure & Return
We can offer you the pick-up at your place of lodging, if you are in the city center or close by, otherwise the meeting point is at the Intercontinental Cali Hotel, we will be waiting for you at the hotel entrance. Please make sure to arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Carry original identification document: Passport, DNI or identity card.
- The tour ends in the colonial neighborhood of San Antonio.
- Wear athletic shoes or footwear that is comfortable for walking.
- In a small bag: Swimsuit, aquashoes or water shoes, extra light and cool clothing, small towel, flip flops or flip flops, rain poncho or waterproof jacket, plastic bag, hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and bottle with water.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is not canceled in case of bad weather, your belongings will be stored in a locker at the beginning of the tour, what you take from then on must be waterproof, consider bringing a waterproof bag or plastic bag to store the items that you want to take during the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Valley Adventours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff