- Cycle through the Valle del Cauca mountains, Colombia’s mountain biking capital
- Local guides tailor this mountain biking excursion to your abilities
- This tour is ideal for active, moderately-fit travelers looking for new perspectives on Cali
- Rest easy at the end of the day, as round-trip transportation is included
- Bikes and helmets are provided, but you should pack dry clothes and sunscreen
Departure & Return
We can offer a pick up if you are in the city center or close, otherwise we can set up a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring original passport or ID.
- Wear sneakers and sport outfit, sunblock, cap and sun glasses.
- In a small backpack bring: Sunscreen, mosquito repellent, spare dry clothes, poncho or rain jacket and water bottle.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Valley Adventours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff