Departure & Return
- We can pick you up if you are in the city center or close, but keep in mind we can't drop you off. - The tour ends in the colonial neighborhood of San Antonio or at the meeting point. - The tour does not include the transfer back to the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Bring a small bag with sunscreen, water bottle, hat and umbrella.
- Fresh and light clothes.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Cap or hat.
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Valley Adventours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff