- Avoid self-driving on unfamiliar roads after a long flight
- This is a private service just for you and your party
- Enjoy the views as you enter the national park
- Your driver will be waiting with a sign with your name
Departure & Return
• Meet & Greet upon arrival is included in the price of your ticket, Our team will meet you at the arrival level of the airport. * Airport Pickup Notes: We will meet the clients for International Arrivals at Meeting Place D (Just outside the exit doors from customs, near the counter, or exit of the walkway.), and for Domestic Arrivals, at or near the Luggage Carousel of your flight either Air Canada | West jet. Your driver will be holding a sign with your name on it and may text or phone you with his/her location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking [Option Available]
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of a suitcase and a carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please call/email with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ABest Transport and Tour Services Inc | SkipthecAB.com – CANADA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms