8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Small group maximum 3 travelers
Admission of Banff Gondola
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Calgary Intl Airport, 2000 Airport Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6Z8 Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/3/2021 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This private tour will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Ice cleats to avoid slipping and falling on snow or ice provided
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elite Culture Discovery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Banff National Park, Off the Beaten Path | Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Banff National Park, Off the Beaten Path | Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Banff National Park, Off the Beaten Path | Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Banff National Park, Off the Beaten Path | Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCalgary4WD Tours - AlbertaSporting Events - AlbertaNature and Wildlife - AlbertaExtreme - AlbertaFull-day Tours - Alberta4WD Tours - VancouverSporting Events - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverExtreme - VancouverFull-day Tours - Vancouver4WD Tours - SeattleSporting Events - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleExtreme - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
TELUS Spark Tours & TicketsMedalta Tours & TicketsAtlas Coal Mine National Historic Site Tours & TicketsCalgary Stampede Tours & TicketsCanada's Sports Hall of Fame Tours & TicketsThe Hangar Flight Museum Tours & TicketsStudio Bell, home of the National Music Centre Tours & TicketsWinSport Tours & Tickets