Departure & Return
Meet our guide at the Kananaskis Outfitters Shop, located in the Kananaskis Village Centre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We expect guests to be in good health for the tour, please take the COVID-19 self-assessment prior to the tour (https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx). In the case of yourself or someone in your group qualifying for self-isolation or COVID-19 testing, please notify our shop as soon as possible to arrange for a Raincheck and alternate tour date.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kananaskis Outfitters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff