- Hike through a water-sculpted canyon in the Canadian Rockies along with your guide and your group
- See pictographs, waterfalls, and natural rock formations such as the Hoodoos
- Guided tour provides commentary about local ecosystem and wildlife
- Family-friendly tour suitable for children over the age of 7
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized trekking experience
- Snack included
Departure & Return
Please meet out front the Canmore Travel Alberta Visitor Information Centre for 11:00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please come prepared with water proof jacket and pants, warm clothing, hiking boots or shoes, lunch and water for the day. It can snow any day in the Rockies.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freeheelin' Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff