- Full-day tour to Banff National Park and Lake Louise
- Free time to explore around Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
- Seek out lunch and discover downtown Banff
- Round-trip transportation from central Calgary meeting point
Departure & Return
By the Blue City of Calgary sign. Departure is promptly at 7:30 AM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you arrive at Lake Louise, take some time to explore independently. Snap photos of the picturesque scenery, including the lake's azure waters surrounded by towering mountains. Next, head to The Valley of the Ten Peaks to see and enjoy Moraine Lake.
In the town of Banff, seek out lunch (own expense) in one of the many restaurants and stroll the streets lined with shops, galleries, and museums. After some free time there, stop at the Bow Valley Hoodoos, Surprise Corner, Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Lake Minnewanka, and Two Jack Lake.
Return to your original departure point for drop-off.
Please Note: Seating is limited and the tour requires a minimum of four passengers to operate. If the tour does not meet the minimum 36 hours prior to departure, you will be notified and refunded.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour requires a minimum of 3 passengers to operate. If the tour does not meet the minimum 36 hours prior to departure, you will be notified and a full refund will be applied
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure time
- Food or open drinks are NOT allowed on board our vehicles. Snacks may only be consumed during any of the stops we make. Only water from resealable bottles are allowed on-board our vehicles
- Rates and tours are subject to change without advance notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY RTB Tours & Shuttles
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Banff National Park Tour.