Departure & Return
Please sign in with the Front Desk a minimum of 30 minutes before your ride departs. Please be aware that once paid this reservation is non refundable. Arriving late, no shows and cancellations due to weather are non refundable.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must be a minimum of 6 years old
- The advertised length of each tour is approximate
- Trail rides are guided by experienced staff and limited to a walking pace
- Participants should wear long pants and sturdy closed-toed shoes; skirts, sandals, and high heels will not be permitted
- For safety reasons, guests are expected to follow the guide's instructions at all times
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boundary Ranch
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Horseback Trail Ride in Kananaskis.