Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- If you are prone to motion or altitude sickness, we recommend that you take preventive medication for these ailments prior to departing on this tour.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors joining you at the various sites.
- During the Chilean summer vacation months of January and February, the region is particularly crowded. Your guide will try to avoid the crowds as much as possible.
- The Chilean Government has handed over management of the different attractions visited during this tour to the local indigenous communities. However, when conflict arises between these communities and the government, the indigenous communities may close the sites as a form of protest and with little or no notice. This situation is beyond our control and we will do our best to find alternative sites to achieve a similar experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chile Dream Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff