Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn all about life in ancient Egypt with this visit to the Pharaonic Village. You'll take a one-hour guided cruise past reproductions of everyday life in times of yore, complete with a replica of King Tut's tomb. You'll also get to see a mummification demonstration and check out a museum featuring exhibits on Christianity, Islam, and ancient Alexandria before heading to El-Khalili Bazaar to pick up souvenirs.
- Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle
- An Egyptologist guide will lead the way
- All entry fees are included
- Bottled water is provided
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Book Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hours tour Pharaonic village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hours tour Pharaonic village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hours tour Pharaonic village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day tour
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Ben Ezra SynagogueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsNile RiverAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Gayer-Anderson MuseumDahshurOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Islamic CairoAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Azhar MosqueBabylon FortressIbn Tulun MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliCoptic MuseumColossus of Ramses II at MemphisMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Cairo Opera HouseChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)