4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine the Saladin Citadel with the treasures of Islamic and Christian Cairo on this convenient private tour. Skip having to organize your own transport and itinerary, and tour with a guide to ensure you view the main sights. See the 12th-century Citadel and Muhammad Ali Mosque, and explore the Khan El Khalili bazaar, Hanging Church, and more with your guide providing detail that you might not otherwise hear.
- Explore Cairo Citadel and Islamic and Christian Cairo on a private tour
- Travel to the sites by private vehicle and with a guide for ease and navigation
- Hear tales of the Citadel, Khan El Khalili, churches, and more from a guide
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, with lunch and entry fees both extra
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
entry fees tickets
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hesham Egypt private daily tour guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Saladin Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Coptic Cairo Hanging Church?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Saladin Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Coptic Cairo Hanging Church?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour to Saladin Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Coptic Cairo Hanging Church
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Saqqara (Sakkara)Pharaonic VillageAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Azhar MosqueTahrir SquareAl-Hakim MosqueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Nile RiverIbn Tulun MosqueMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Islamic CairoCoptic MuseumGayer-Anderson MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Babylon FortressBen Ezra Synagogue