4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cairo’s Egyptian Museum holds the world’s greatest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, and many find a visit daunting as a result. This small-group tour covers the highlights in half a day, and with an Egyptologist guide to provide explanations. Admire the must-see treasures of Tutankhamun, including his gold death mask; and see and learn about mummies, statues, and other antiquities spanning 5,000 years. Includes a choice of departure times and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Half-day Egyptian Museum guided tour in Cairo
- See the best of the world’s largest collection of Egyptian antiquities
- View the treasures of boy king Tutankhamun, including his gold death mask and chariot
- See statues, animal mummies, tomb paintings, and other ancient objects
- Hear background on the items and the ancient pharaohs from an Egyptologist guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off, with entrance fees at own expense
- Small group of 10 or fewer, with choice of departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all cairo and giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hesham Egypt private daily tour guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo Egyptian Museum Half-Day with lunch and Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo Egyptian Museum Half-Day with lunch and Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Cairo Egyptian Museum Half-Day with lunch and Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Khan Al-KhaliliMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ibn Tulun MosqueMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Gayer-Anderson MuseumPharaonic VillageCoptic MuseumSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCairo Opera HouseHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Islamic CairoAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Tahrir SquareDahshurBen Ezra SynagogueNile River