Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Alexandria's top attractions and still make it back to your Cairo or Giza hotel in time for bed with this small group tour. Your guide will take you and your group to Alexandria in a private, air-conditioned vehicle, where you'll experience the catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Qaitbey's Citadel, and the Alexandria Library.
- Round-trip transportation from Cairo to Alexandria and back is provided
- An Egyptologist will lead the way
- Small group sizes keep this tour personal
- Bottled water will be provided
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
entry fees tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Book Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during private guided Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Giza hotel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during private guided Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Giza hotel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
private guided Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Giza hotel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezWalking Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ibn Tulun MosqueCoptic MuseumAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cairo Opera HouseCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisNile RiverPharaonic VillageGayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)DahshurAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Khan Al-KhaliliSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)