Explore our promoted experiences
- See the pyramids and Cairo with a full-day tour from Cairo or Giza
- Learn about Egypt's ancient history and culture
- Explore Cairo's museum, fort and most famous mosque
- See the sights with an Egyptologist guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview, perfect for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- · Not recommended for people with back problems
- · Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- · Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- · Not stroller accessible
- · Not suitable for pets
- · Not wheelchair accessible
- • Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms