4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cruise down the world-famous Nile River (and then cruise past a tasty buffet station) during this 2-hour evening boat ride including a show and dinner. Climb aboard your vessel for a cruise down this iconic waterway, enjoying nighttime views of local villages and river islands from the ship’s sun deck. Then head below for an open buffet plus a fun-filled show with belly dancing and ‘Tanoura’ (Egyptian folklore). Your Nile River cruise also covers a guide, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport from Cairo and Giza.
- Take a cruise on the world-famous Nile River, including dinner and an Egyptian show
- Cruise one of the world's most iconic waterways during a magical dinner cruise
- Enjoy nighttime views of local villages and river islands from the boat's sun deck
- Grab some dinner from the open buffet and enjoy live entertainment like belly dancing and Tanoura (Egyptian folklore)
- Romantic option that's perfect for couples
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air conditioned coach
Egyptian Folklore ( tanura-Belly dancer show)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Giza, Cairo,6 October, Naser city hotels or private apartment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Guide will meet you in the lobby area of your hotel, holding a sign with your company name or your name.
- Children from 0 to 3 years free of charge .
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All guides-Drivers wear masks
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car)
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kemet Egypt Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Nile River, Dinner Cruise with Egyptian Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Nile River, Dinner Cruise with Egyptian Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Nile River, Dinner Cruise with Egyptian Show?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Nile River, Dinner Cruise with Egyptian Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Nile River, Dinner Cruise with Egyptian Show
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeRomantic ToursBus ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingCairoNightlife - GizaRomantic Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaClassic Car Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaNightlife - SuezRomantic Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezClassic Car Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezNightlife - Port SaidRomantic Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidClassic Car Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Ben Ezra SynagogueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Islamic CairoCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)DahshurAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Nile RiverCoptic MuseumIbn Tulun MosqueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Cairo Opera HouseOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Pharaonic VillageMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisTahrir Square