5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the famed pyramids of Giza in a new and exciting way on this guided, 4-hour tour. Hop on a quad bike and explore the desert, visiting these popular landmark locations. See the Great Pyramid of Giza, the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex and one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. A 90-minute quad-bike rental plus a Cairo hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Take a tour to see the Giza pyramids
- Travel the desert on a quad bike
- See one of the seven wonders of the ancient world
- Transportation provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Light Lunch
Transportation by private car air-condition
Entrance fees to Giza pyramids as Guided Tour
60 mintues Quad bike Tour
Camel ride for 30 Mintues
Departure & Return
Any Hotel in Cairo or Giza in downtown
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive Tour Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Lunch,One Hour Quadbike,Camel ride ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive Tour Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Lunch,One Hour Quadbike,Camel ride ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized