7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the transport hassles and enjoy the perfect introduction to Cairo on this private tour. Exploring with a guide, see the iconic Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx. Next, learn about Egypt’s Christian heritage at the Coptic Museum. Finally, soak up the sights, scents, and sounds of the historic Khan Al-Khalili bazaar. Your day includes door-to-door round-trip transfers but excludes entrance fees.
- See the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Coptic Museum, and Khan Al-Khalili
- Learn about Cairo, ancient and modern, from your private guide
- Take it easy with 2-way private door-to-door transfers
- Travel at your own pace—just you, your group, and your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Kempinski Nile Hotel Garden City Cairo , 12 Ahmed Ragheb Street Garden City, Cairo 11519 EgyptPick up from all central located hotels
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Unexpected Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to the legendry Pyramids Coptic Museum Bustling Khan El Khalili Souk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to the legendry Pyramids Coptic Museum Bustling Khan El Khalili Souk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to the legendry Pyramids Coptic Museum Bustling Khan El Khalili Souk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to the legendry Pyramids Coptic Museum Bustling Khan El Khalili Souk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour to the legendry Pyramids Coptic Museum Bustling Khan El Khalili Souk
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Nile RiverAl-Hakim MosqueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisTahrir SquareBen Ezra SynagogueOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaKhan Al-KhaliliAl-Azhar MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ibn Tulun MosqueCoptic MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Pharaonic VillagePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)