3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Memphis and Saqqara on a 3–4-hour private tour from Cairo with an Egyptologist guide, and explore some of the country’s most iconic pyramids and royal tombs. Walk the perimeter of Saqqara’s distinctive step pyramid, which is just one part of the vast necropolis at Memphis. Learn the stories behind the ancient city, and customize this tour to your own interests; after strolling through tombs and pyramids, you may opt for a trip to the Papyrus Institute to learn the ancient Egyptian art of scroll making.
- Private tour from Cairo and Giza to Memphis and Sakkara
- See two of the most important archeological sites in Egypt
- In Sakkara, you’ll see the Step Pyramid, the oldest pyramid in Egypt
- Private tour allows you to determine the amount of time spent at each site
- Qualified Egyptologist guide, hotel pickup and drop-off, and air-conditioned transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Experience a Private and an expert Qualified Egyptologist guide.
Private transportation by air-conditioned minivans ; pick up from hotel and drop off.
Lunch (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Sinai Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Memphis and Sakkara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Memphis and Sakkara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Memphis and Sakkara?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Memphis and Sakkara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Memphis and Sakkara
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Khan Al-KhaliliBen Ezra SynagogueGayer-Anderson MuseumAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Azhar MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Islamic CairoSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Hakim MosqueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Coptic MuseumCairo Opera HouseBabylon FortressCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Pharaonic VillageColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)