- Private day trip to the Great Pyramids and Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis from Cairo
- Guided introduction to each of the three Great Pyramids
- Visit the enigmatic Sphinx
- Egypt's oldest pyramid at Sakkar
- Memphis, ancient capital of Egypt
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Get free time to explore inside one of the pyramids independently (additional cost) — your guide is not permitted to accompany you. Alternatively, take a camel ride (additional cost) and absorb the sweeping views over central Cairo.
See the enigmatic Sphinx, and perhaps complete your visit with entry to the Solar Boat Museum (additional cost): home to the funerary boat of Khufu, the pharaoh for whom the largest Giza pyramid was built. Gaze in awe at the wooden boat, and learn how its remnants were discovered and reassembled by archaeologists. Next, make the short drive to Sakkara, the home of Egypt's oldest pyramid, constructed in around 2,650 BC. Admire this incredible, stepped structure as you learn how it was built for the Pharaoh Djoser, and enjoy time to explore at leisure.
Then, continue to Memphis, Egypt’s ancient capital and administrative center until around 2,200 BC. View the UNESCO-listed sculptures and ruins in its outdoor museum, and behold the star turn: a spectacularly large, fallen statue of Ramses II.
During your day’s explorations, break for lunch (additional cost) and visit a papyrus institute to see the ancient craft of papyrus painting in action. Watch the artisans at work and perhaps buy some of the delicate artworks.
Your day trip finishes with a drop-off back at your Cairo or Giza hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Sinai Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms