6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation by air-conditioned minivan ;pick up from hotel and drop off.
Experience a Private and an expert Qualified Egyptologist guide.
Bottled mineral water during the tour.
Lunch (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charming Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesWater ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaMarsa AlamGizaIstanbulLuxorSharm el SheikhAswanDubaiCairoAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaWater Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidAir Tours - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaHot Air Balloon Rides - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Ben Ezra SynagogueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisBabylon FortressCairo Opera HouseAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ibn Tulun MosqueAl-Hakim MosqueNile RiverCoptic MuseumChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Khan Al-KhaliliHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Azhar MosqueTahrir SquareAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)