4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience two of Egypt’s most iconic monuments, the Pyramids and the Sphinx, like an ancient pharaoh would during this 4-hour customized private tour. Enjoy personalized service from a certified Egyptologist as you wander the grounds of these impressive monuments, learning about the great Egyptian rulers that led their construction. You’ll check out the Pyramids, including Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, then get a closer look at the Sphinx, which guards a funeral complex. Your trip also includes a private vehicle, entrance fees, round-trip hotel transport and camel ride.
- Take a tour of the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx during a half-day private tour with a private guide
- Join an excursion led by a certified Egyptologist
- Check out the Giza Pyramids, including Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos
- Admire the giant lion-shaped Sphinx that guards a nearby funeral complex
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
- Enjoy a 15 minute camel ride through the desert
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Multilingual Egyptologist tour guide
Air-conditioned private vehicle
Bottle of water
Entrance fees for interior of the pyramids or mummies room at the Egyptian Museum
Any personal items
Camel ride (extra charge)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Giza, Cairo,6 October, Naser city hotels or private apartment
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Customer must send Full name, Hotel Details with accurate address and phone number.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All guides-Drivers wear masks
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car)
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kemet Egypt Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with Camel ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with Camel ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with Camel ride?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with Camel ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with Camel ride
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaClassic Car Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezClassic Car Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidClassic Car Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsBen Ezra SynagogueCairo Opera HouseCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)DahshurAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Coptic MuseumColossus of Ramses II at MemphisPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tahrir SquareSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaPharaonic VillageAl-Hakim MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Babylon FortressKhan Al-KhaliliIslamic CairoOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)