8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the wonders of ancient Egypt on a private tour of the Egyptian Antiquities Museum and the Giza Pyramids. Exploring with a private guide saves you the hassle of navigating Cairo’s busy streets and crowds, visiting the city’s most remarkable places in a private, climate-controlled van. You’ll discover the treasures excavated from tombs and temples across the country, then walk and ride a camel amid the towering pyramids of the Giza Plateau, as your expert guide shares stories to bring the ancient sites to life.
- Private, full-day tour of two Cairo highlights
- See the vast collection in the Egyptian Antiquities Museum
- Try Egyptian cuisine at a local restaurant
- Cross the Nile to the Giza Plateau and pyramids
- Includes a 30-minute camel ride at the pyramids
- All entrance fees and lunch included
- Pickup and drop-off at Cairo hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at a good quality restaurant
30-minute camel ride
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Extra tickets (Royal Mummy Room, Going inside the Pyramids)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed
Please send your Pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tree of Life Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and bazaar Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and bazaar Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and bazaar Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and bazaar Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18966P24
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and bazaar Private Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Nile RiverAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Khan Al-KhaliliChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Coptic MuseumTahrir SquareSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Hakim MosqueMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Pharaonic VillageIbn Tulun MosqueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsCairo Opera HouseBabylon FortressCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)