8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Perfect for first time visitors or travelers who are short on time, this three-part tour offers an excellent overview of Cairo. First, visit the Giza pyramid complex, Valley Temple, and the Great Sphinx. Then head into Old Cairo to tour notable religious sites. Finally, explore the bustling Khan el-Khalili bazaar, one of the largest and busiest souks in the city.
- Full-day Cairo adventure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY bes Egypt tours - day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour to Giza, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour to Giza, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour to Giza, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour to Giza, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour to Giza, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Saqqara (Sakkara)Ibn Tulun MosqueIslamic CairoCairo Opera HouseTahrir SquareChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Khan Al-KhaliliPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsCoptic MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Nile RiverPharaonic VillageCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Azhar Mosque