8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Egypt’s most iconic antiquities on a private, full-day tour to the Giza pyramids, an ancient city, and an eerie necropolis with transfers and lunch included. Leave from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and explore the Giza Plateau with your Egyptologist guide; get up-close to the mysterious Sphinx, and take in a row of three famous pyramids. Visit Chephren's valley temple then travel to the ancient city of Memphis, one-time capital of lower Egypt, and Saqqara. See depictions of millennia-old gods and priests, an alabaster sphinx, and the sprawling complex built to house the dead.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off, airport transfer, lunch and entrance fees included
- Local lunch included with vegetarian option available
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Saved to wishlist!
Entry Fees (Optional)
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Snacks & bottled water
Qualified Egyptologist guide (Optional)
Optional Visits such as inside any of the pyramids
30 Minutes camel ride around Giza Pyramids
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby and he will be holding a sign shows our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour Visiting Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Old Market?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour Visiting Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Old Market?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour Visiting Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Old Market?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour Visiting Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Old Market?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour Visiting Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Old Market
8 to 10 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Azhar MosqueBabylon FortressColossus of Ramses II at MemphisOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Coptic MuseumAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)DahshurAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Khan Al-KhaliliPharaonic VillageAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tahrir SquareGayer-Anderson MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Cairo Opera House