8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, and Khan al-Khalili on a full-day, private tour that includes a camel ride near the pyramids. Exploring Cairo with a personal guide means you won’t have to contend with the crowd of touts around the Giza Pyramids, enjoying the flexibility to explore at your own pace as you see ancient monuments, browse pharaonic treasures, and wander a maze of shops at Cairo’s biggest bazaar.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Stay cool and comfortable in a climate-controlled vehicle with WiFi
- Guided tour at each site take you to some of Cairo’s highlights
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in Cairo or Giza
Saved to wishlist!
30-minute camel ride
Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned car
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Lunch in Quality restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive trip Giza Pyramids,Egyptian Museum,Sphinx,Bazar,Camel Ride,Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive trip Giza Pyramids,Egyptian Museum,Sphinx,Bazar,Camel Ride,Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive trip Giza Pyramids,Egyptian Museum,Sphinx,Bazar,Camel Ride,Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive trip Giza Pyramids,Egyptian Museum,Sphinx,Bazar,Camel Ride,Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
All inclusive trip Giza Pyramids,Egyptian Museum,Sphinx,Bazar,Camel Ride,Lunch
8 to 10 hours
6 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoArchaeology Tours - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - SuezNature and Wildlife - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Ben Ezra SynagogueTahrir SquareChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Gayer-Anderson MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisIslamic CairoIbn Tulun MosqueAl-Hakim MosquePharaonic VillageDahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Babylon FortressNile RiverAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Khan Al-KhaliliAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Azhar Mosque