5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, also known as The Egyptian Museum, with a Qualified Egyptologist guide. Enjoy a deeper appreciation of the exhibits as your guide provides historical and cultural context to what you see. The museum has more than 136,000 artifacts on display, including many items from King Tut’s extravagant, multi-room tomb. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Private tour of Egyptian Museum with a Qualified Egyptologist
- Gain a deeper understanding of Egypt’s history
- Entrance fee and lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Lunch (Egyptian Koshary, mix of macaroni, rice and lentils with tomato sauce and other additions)
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop off service are included
once you book you will get phone number for us , whats app us
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cairo Egyptian Museum Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cairo Egyptian Museum Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cairo Egyptian Museum Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cairo Egyptian Museum Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cairo Egyptian Museum Tour with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingCairoSkip-the-Line Tours - GizaAttractions & Museums - GizaMuseum Tickets & Passes - GizaSkip-the-Line Tours - SuezAttractions & Museums - SuezMuseum Tickets & Passes - SuezSkip-the-Line Tours - Port SaidAttractions & Museums - Port SaidMuseum Tickets & Passes - Port SaidCategory
DahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Pharaonic VillageAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Khan Al-KhaliliTahrir SquareOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Coptic MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Babylon FortressChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ibn Tulun MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Azhar MosqueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Islamic CairoCairo Opera House