- Take the stress out of planning with this 10-day tour
- All overnight accommodations are included in the price
- Some meals are included in the package
- Travel around comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guides are not allowed inside the tombs, so they will explain the history outside and inside is free time
- The day-to-day itinerary is subject to change due to traffic-sailing time through Nile Cruises - vacations. Clients will see all monuments and places mentioned in the itinerary
- Near public transportation
- Egypt has a lot of activities, Guide will advise some extra optional excursions covering rest of Egypt tours, Our optional excursions are just recommendations to help our costumers to see the most remarkable sightseeing. Which doesn't mean that we enforce them to pay extra money.
- Hotels & Cruise ships not provide Water through their meals, Only tea or coffee
- TV shows not working in ship through sailing for weak signal
- Private tour means Private guide & Vehicle Only for Viator costumers, 2-9 adult tour mean sharing two families same tours or transfers.
- Most travelers can participate
- The conditions and controls for the hotel stay in Corona are as follows: Health requirements - Providing a clinic and a doctor in the hotel, in coordination with the Ministry of Health - Ensure the quality of the personal protective equipment and sterilization materials used - Do not deal only with companies approved by the Ministry of Health and Population
- Hotel controls - Determine a maximum occupancy rate of the hotel of 25%, including Day-Use, until the end of May - Operating at a maximum of 50% of the hotel's capacity from the beginning of next June - Not to hold any parties or weddings inside the hotel - Prohibition of all types of night activity at the hotel - Clean the rooms on a daily basis using the tools of the infection prevention vehicle, and follow the instructions of the Ministry of Health - Clean and sterilize all tangible points every hour in public places, and public toilets, using disinfectants decided by the Ministry of Health - Allocating a hotel floor in each spa for quarantine cases, confirmed cases, and suspected cases of coronavirus - Continue to conduct a quick test for workers at the tourist portals in coordination with the Ministry of Health
- Guest controls - Install a sterilizer at the hotel entrance - The completion of the procedures for logging in to the guest electronically or with single-use pens - Sterilize the luggage of guests before arriving and leaving the hotel - Measuring the guests' temperatures when entering the facility each time - Providing hand sanitizer in the reception area and various facilities at all times - Cleansing all public areas regularly
- Controls for hotel restaurants - Ban the completely open buffet service and rely on pre-defined lists A ban on serving hookahs - Measurement of temperatures for restaurant goers - Leave no less than 2 meters between dining tables - Keep a distance of 1 meter between each person and another with the table - Maximum 6 chairs for the large table for families - Dependence on single-use cutlery as much as possible - Place sterilizers and sterilization wipes on each table - Putting out educational instructions around the restaurant
- Staff controls - Operating 50% of the workforce as a maximum - Carry out a quick examination of workers returning from vacation before receiving work - Workers in coastal cities get a vacation at least every 60 days - Commitment to measure their temperatures daily - There is housing for workers in the hotel, while providing isolation areas for the affected cases if they arise - Educating workers about all basic preventive measures against the emerging coronavirus
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore plus Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff