4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Carriage Ride Fees
Expert Tour guide
All Taxes & Services
Snacks,Water and Ice Cream
All Pickup and drop off transfers
Entry Visa to Egypt
any Optional Tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Camel Ride at Giza Pyramids
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cairo By Night And Walking Tours In Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cairo By Night And Walking Tours In Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cairo By Night And Walking Tours In Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cairo By Night And Walking Tours In Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cairo By Night And Walking Tours In Cairo
1 hour 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoNight Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaNight Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezNature and Wildlife - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezNight Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Babylon FortressColossus of Ramses II at MemphisGayer-Anderson MuseumTahrir SquareAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Ben Ezra SynagoguePharaonic VillageSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCoptic MuseumDahshurChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ibn Tulun MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Hakim MosqueCairo Opera HouseMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)