4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the bustling Khan Al-Khalili bazaar during an evening tour, which takes you to the commercial hub when temperatures have started to drop for a more comfortable experience. Plus, exploring the bazaar with a guide allows you to overcome the language barrier and avoid feeling overwhelmed among the crowds.
- See a different side to Cairo during a tour of Khan Al-Khalili
- A cultural experience that's ideal for first-time visitors
- Get your bearings among crowds and stalls with a guide
- Explore in the evening when temperatures are cooler
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Private tour with a private guide
Small Bottled water during your tour
Shopping In Old Bazar
Meals or any personal expenses
Any Item not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Loose/Light & colorful clothing in Summer Season(Month of May till end of October)
- Walking/Sports Shoes (comfortable walking shoes)
- 06:00 PM
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Solar Empire Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Tour to Khan El Khalily Cairo ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Tour to Khan El Khalily Cairo ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Tour to Khan El Khalily Cairo ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Tour to Khan El Khalily Cairo ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Tour to Khan El Khalily Cairo
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaClassic Car Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezClassic Car Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidClassic Car Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Cairo Opera HousePharaonic VillageOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Ben Ezra SynagogueSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ibn Tulun MosqueIslamic CairoDahshurTahrir SquarePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Nile RiverMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Azhar MosqueCoptic MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)