6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Entrance fees for all Listed sites
30 Mintues Camel Ride around Giza pyramid
Departure & Return
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Giza pyramids Sphinx Tour,Camel Ride, Lunch,Bazzar,Quad bike ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Giza pyramids Sphinx Tour,Camel Ride, Lunch,Bazzar,Quad bike ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Giza pyramids Sphinx Tour,Camel Ride, Lunch,Bazzar,Quad bike ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Giza pyramids Sphinx Tour,Camel Ride, Lunch,Bazzar,Quad bike ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Because of COVID there aren’t many tourists in the country so there weren’t any other bookings for the tour so it’s the perfect time to travel and book this experience." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidCategory
Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsCoptic MuseumCairo Opera HouseAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Azhar MosqueIslamic CairoColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Saqqara (Sakkara)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Nile RiverPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Pharaonic VillageMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIbn Tulun MosqueDahshur