16 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take time out of your Red Sea vacation and discover ancient Egypt on this small-group trip to Luxor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was once Egypt’s capital. Traveling overland with a guide, hit essential highlights including the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple, and the Temple of Hatshepsut. Entrance fees are at your own expense but your day includes lunch and hotel transfers.
- Explore UNESCO-listed Luxor from Hurghada with a guide
- Follow in the footsteps of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings
- Numbers are capped at just 10 travelers for quality guide interaction
- Unwind over a set lunch at a Luxor restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicl
Lunch at the restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sheba Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Hurghada:Day Trip to Luxor and Valley of the Kings (entrance fees included)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Hurghada:Day Trip to Luxor and Valley of the Kings (entrance fees included)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Hurghada:Day Trip to Luxor and Valley of the Kings (entrance fees included)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Hurghada:Day Trip to Luxor and Valley of the Kings (entrance fees included)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 89098P536
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - Giza4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port Said4WD Tours - AlexandriaSporting Events - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaExtreme - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ibn Tulun MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Coptic MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Azhar MosqueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)DahshurGayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Hakim MosqueBabylon FortressBen Ezra SynagogueKhan Al-KhaliliTahrir SquareOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Saqqara (Sakkara)Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis