3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn about life in Ancient Egypt by experiencing what it was like first hand with a visit to the Pharaonic Village. With this experience, a local guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the attraction. Highlights include replica tombs and a guided cruise on a replica of the Nile River just as it was thousands of years ago.
- Visit a recreated ancient Egyptian Villagr
- Travel round-trip in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan
- An Egyptologist guide will lead the way
- Bottled water will be provided
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Cairo & Giza hotels
Return point: Tour returns to original point of departure
8:00 am (Earlier or later departures are available from centrally located Cairo or Giza hotels)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion to Pharaonic Village?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion to Pharaonic Village?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion to Pharaonic Village?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion to Pharaonic Village?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion to Pharaonic Village
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Hakim MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Tahrir SquareCairo Opera HouseHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Khan Al-KhaliliGayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Ben Ezra SynagogueAl-Azhar MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Pharaonic VillageColossus of Ramses II at MemphisIslamic Cairo