Explore our promoted experiences
- Dinner cruise on the Nile with unlimited buffet
- Belly dancing and Tanoura show
- Round-trip transport from Cairo hotels included
- Family-friendly excursion
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Listen to Arabic melodies as belly dancers perform a pre-dinner show, then fill your plate from an unlimited, open buffet. Choose from hot and cold menu items that include rice, pasta, chicken, fish, beef, and salads, then choose sweet treats from a spread of desserts and fresh fruit.
Tanoura dancers, or dervishes, perform the second show of the evening, spinning continuously on stage to traditional Sufi music, an important part of the Egyptian religious tradition. After the show, climb onto the top deck of the ship for an open-air view of the passing shoreline, and enjoy a unique perspective on the bustling capital city. At the end of the cruise, return to shore for the trip back to your hotel, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cairo Dinner Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms