7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
Pick up services from your hotel & return.
Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
All taxes & service charge.
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visitors Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour at The Pyramids & The Egyptian Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour at The Pyramids & The Egyptian Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour at The Pyramids & The Egyptian Museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour at The Pyramids & The Egyptian Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour at The Pyramids & The Egyptian Museum
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaLayover Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezCity Tours - SuezLayover Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidLayover Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Tahrir Square Tours & TicketsIslamic Cairo Tours & TicketsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum) Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & Tickets