3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Capture the spirit of ancient Egypt on a private 3-day tour of Cairo and Alexandria with a professional guide. Gaze in wonder at the Giza pyramids; take an exhilarating camel ride through the desert; and descend to the atmospheric tombs of the Sakkara step pyramids. Immerse yourself in Cairo’s lively culture during a visit to the Khan Al-Kahlili market and the Mosque of Mohamed Ali and see the splendid sights of Alexandria on a guided tour. Receive the undivided attention of your Egyptologist guide on this private tour.
- Marvel at the ancient World Wonder of the Giza pyramids and the Sphinx
- Delve into the rich history of ancient Egypt at the Egyptian Museum
- Discover the culture of Cairo on visits to the Khan Al-Kahlili Market and Mosque of Mohamed Ali
- See the sights of Alexandria, one of Egypt's most famous cities
Saved to wishlist!
30 minutes Camel Ride
2-hour Dinner Cruise
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
any location in Cairo or Giza
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaSailing - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezNature and Wildlife - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezSailing - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidCategory
Cairo Opera HouseHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Coptic MuseumAl-Azhar MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Hakim MosqueMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Babylon FortressMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIslamic CairoAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Tahrir SquareIbn Tulun MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Ben Ezra Synagogue