8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover all of the pyramids surrounding Cairo on this full-day, Egyptologist-led private tour of Giza, Sakkara, and Memphis. Discover the most iconic, thousands-year-old tombs next to the lion-bodied Sphinx, then head to less crowded but still world-renowned attractions, including Sakkara’s ancient step pyramid and Egypt’s oldest capital.
- A full-day private tour of Giza, Sakkara, and Memphis
- Enjoy door-to-door transportation from your Cairo or Giza hotel
- Listen to enriching historical background from your Egyptologist guide
- Tick off many of Egypt’s top sights in just a single day of sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Cairo or Giza
Transportation by air-conditioned modern Vehicle
Qualified Egyptology tour guide (choose your own language)
Bottle of water for each participant
All services , taxes , Fuel surcharge , Parking and Landing Fees
Entrance fees to all sightseeing
Pickup or drop-off from Heliopolis area, New Cairo ( 15 USD extra person )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sunglasses, a hat or head scarf, your camera
- Your international student card enjoy 50% discount from adult rate
- Please note the Egyptian government only accepts Egyptian Pounds for entrance fees.
- Giza Area is open between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, there are no limits on the tickets for the area or entering the great pyramid
- Most travelers can participate
- Many options for Lunch are available with different options for extra small cost
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Best Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx , Memphis and Sakkara ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx , Memphis and Sakkara ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx , Memphis and Sakkara ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx , Memphis and Sakkara ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx , Memphis and Sakkara
5 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Coptic MuseumCairo Opera HouseMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsIslamic CairoPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Tahrir SquareGayer-Anderson MuseumBen Ezra SynagogueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Pharaonic VillageOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Khan Al-KhaliliAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Nile RiverChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)