Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the great city of Alexandria on a private tour from Cairo or Giza. Alexandria is the second biggest city in Egypt and was built by Alexander the Great under Cleopatra’s rule. Visit the city’s key landmarks like the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, the Roman Amphitheater, and the great Alexandria Library and learn about the rich history of Egypt from your tour guide before heading back to your hotel.
- Take a private tour from Cairo or Giza to Alexandria
- See key landmarks like the catacombs and Alexandria Library
- Learn about Alexander the Great and ancient Egypt
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursion cairo day tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alexandria Day Tours From Cairo Daily Trip To Alexandria From Cairo Giza hotels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Alexandria Day Tours From Cairo Daily Trip To Alexandria From Cairo Giza hotels?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "hour drive from Cairo and there's plenty to see and do" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Alexandria Day Tours From Cairo Daily Trip To Alexandria From Cairo Giza hotels
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezWalking Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Pharaonic VillageSaqqara (Sakkara)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Coptic MuseumAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)DahshurCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ben Ezra SynagogueGayer-Anderson MuseumIslamic CairoNile RiverCairo Opera HousePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisIbn Tulun Mosque