Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
On this full-day, Egyptologist-led private tour, you’ll cover all of the region’s pyramids, not just Giza. See the iconic, millennia-old tombs in Giza, plus the lion-bodied Sphinx. Then, head to lesser-known attractions, including the step pyramids of Saqqara and Memphis, Egypt’s oldest capital. Tours include comfortable, door-to-door transfers with hotel pickup.
- A full-day, private combo tour to Giza, Memphis, and Saqqara
- Cover the region’s most iconic pyramids in a single excursion
- Enjoy an optional camel ride plus free time to shop for souvenirs
- Skip the complicated taxi rides and enjoy seamless, door-to-door transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
15 min camel ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all Cairo city center and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursion cairo day tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-hours private Giza pyramids, camel ride ,lunch ,Sakkara pyramids& Memphis city?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-hours private Giza pyramids, camel ride ,lunch ,Sakkara pyramids& Memphis city?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
8-hours private Giza pyramids, camel ride ,lunch ,Sakkara pyramids& Memphis city
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoGizaUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - SuezBus Tours - SuezWalking Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Gayer-Anderson MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Nile RiverKhan Al-KhaliliSaqqara (Sakkara)Cairo Opera HouseDahshurBabylon FortressAl-Hakim MosqueBen Ezra SynagogueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Islamic CairoAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Azhar MosqueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisIbn Tulun MosqueTahrir Square