6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation in 5 star Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
cabin with all facilities
Rounded trip first class sitting train tickets from Cairo and return.
all taxes and charges
Assistance of our personal during the tour Portage when needed
motor boat in Aswan
horse and carriage in edfu
all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
all the transfers as in itinerary
Abu Simbel Trip(Sharing a small group) and English speaking tour guide.
Entrance fees(around 69 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Noor Egypt Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Nile Cruise luxor.Aswan.abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Nile Cruise luxor.Aswan.abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Nile Cruise luxor.Aswan.abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Nile Cruise luxor.Aswan.abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Days Nile Cruise luxor.Aswan.abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoAswanGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorBus Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Saqqara (Sakkara)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Tahrir SquareHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Pharaonic VillageCoptic MuseumColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Ben Ezra SynagogueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Azhar MosqueBabylon FortressSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCairo Opera HouseIslamic CairoOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Nile RiverIbn Tulun Mosque