4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation at Cairo Hotel based on bed and breakfast
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Private Driver throughout the tour.
Qualified English Speaking tour leader during the transfers
2 Small bottles of the mineral water per person per day
All entrance fees for the above mentioned sightseeing.
Professional Private English speaking tour guide during sightseeing.
Daily Breakfast beginning from the second day.
Christmas & New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement
Unmentioned Food and drinks, unless specified.
International Flight tickets
Peak period supplements.
Any personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, etc
Any optional trips or unmentioned item
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/4/2021 - 12/20/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
8/4/2022 - 12/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 20 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lady Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Night Christmas City Break in Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Night Christmas City Break in Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Night Christmas City Break in Cairo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Night Christmas City Break in Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Night Christmas City Break in Cairo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursChristmasEasterNew Years Multi-day & Extended ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaChristmas - GizaEaster - GizaNew Years - GizaBus Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezChristmas - SuezEaster - SuezNew Years - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidChristmas - Port SaidEaster - Port SaidNew Years - Port SaidCategory
Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Hakim MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Khan Al-KhaliliPharaonic VillageAl-Azhar MosqueIslamic CairoBabylon FortressMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsDahshurCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Tahrir SquareNile RiverCoptic Museum