3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights at Cairo Hotel 4 star.
All transfers by a private air-conditioned Car.
Nile Dinner Cruise in Cairo.
Any extra tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel to Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days 2 Nights Old Cairo History?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days 2 Nights Old Cairo History?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days 2 Nights Old Cairo History?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days 2 Nights Old Cairo History?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days 2 Nights Old Cairo History
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Ibn Tulun MosqueCairo Opera HouseBabylon FortressNile RiverAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Islamic CairoSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Khan Al-KhaliliChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Azhar MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsCoptic MuseumAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Gayer-Anderson MuseumAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis