3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a scenic trip down the Nile River on a 2-hour felucca ride from Cairo with hotel transfer. Choose a sunrise or sunset trip, then watch the warm breeze fill the traditional lateen-rigged sails. See minarets and skyscrapers drift by, and enjoy the serenity of life on the water, away from the city’s bustling streets. Simply relax on deck as the morning or evening light illuminates the riverfront’s swaying palms and wharves, then finish the trip with return transfer to your hotel.
- 2-hour felucca trip with hotel transfer
- See the city from the water
- Experience Egypt's traditional sailing vessels
- Enjoy time away from Cairo's busy streets
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You have to contact us after the booking to confirm the room number or the pickup time. as the pickup time is vary between the areas and hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ride a Felucca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Felucca Ride on the River Nile from Cairo - Sunset or Sunrise Options?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Felucca Ride on the River Nile from Cairo - Sunset or Sunrise Options?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Felucca Ride on the River Nile from Cairo - Sunset or Sunrise Options?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Felucca Ride on the River Nile from Cairo - Sunset or Sunrise Options?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Felucca Ride on the River Nile from Cairo - Sunset or Sunrise Options
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sunset CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairoSunset Cruises - GizaDay Cruises - GizaWater Tours - GizaSailing - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaSunset Cruises - SuezDay Cruises - SuezWater Tours - SuezSailing - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezSunset Cruises - Port SaidDay Cruises - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Islamic CairoColossus of Ramses II at MemphisCoptic MuseumAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Azhar MosqueTahrir SquareMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaBen Ezra SynagogueGayer-Anderson MuseumKhan Al-KhaliliCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Saqqara (Sakkara)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Nile RiverAl-Hakim MosqueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Cairo Opera House