3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Location with Cairo downtown or Pyramids Hotels
Please send your Pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TRAVEL TO EGYPT WITH INTERCONTINENTAL TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Egypt: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Egypt: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Egypt: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Egypt: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Egypt: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Azhar MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Ibn Tulun MosqueBabylon FortressAl-Hakim MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaDahshurPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Khan Al-KhaliliNile RiverTahrir SquareColossus of Ramses II at MemphisHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Saqqara (Sakkara)Coptic Museum