13 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore beyond the beaten path on a comprehensive tour of Egypt’s remarkable ancient sites, traveling by Nile River boat, train, and private car. With a personal guide to ensure a great experience for your private group, you’ll see the towering Pyramids at Giza, visit ancient tombs and temples, enter the Valley of the Kings, and cruise the Nile from Luxor to Aswan. Since accommodations and tours are included, this extended tour offers a smooth, comfortable introduction to the very best of Egypt.
- Private tour of Egypt’s ancient sites
- See Cairo, El Minya, Luxor, Aswan, and Memphis
- Visit uncrowded tombs and monuments
- Nile River cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Travel Egypt’s historic railways
- Optional trip to Abu Simbel from Aswan
- Enjoy the personal experience of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights in Cairo on BB
Superior hotels: Cairo Pyramids hotel, Ramses Hilton, Mercure Pyramids, Le Passage Heliopolis
Budget hotels: Grand Pyramids hotel, Oasis Pyramids hotel, Cataract Pyramids Resort or similar
1 night in Amarna 4* hotel on BB - sometimes 2 nights
2 nights at Aracan Eatape Luxor hotel on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
Sitting Train from Cairo - Amarna - Luxor
4 Nights on the board of our Deluxe Nile Cruise based on FB
1 night Sleeper Train on Half Board
Private Egyptologist guide during the whole of your trip.
Our representative will Meet & Assist you at Cairo International Airport.
All tours in Cairo or Nile Cruise are (Private Tours)
Guide will accompany all sailing days on Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
The personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) being worn by guides
All travelers required to wear personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
We will provide more frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in place
Using only our clean new and sanitized cars,
Testing our crew regularly.
Entry visa to Egypt
All entrance fees
Gratuities (recommended) Guide will advise you, keep small currency with you
All entrance fees of monuments
WIFI free in Hotels - Not available in Ship (No WIFI in Ship)
X-Mass & New Year 20% supplement 20 DEC to 7 Jan will charge on-spot before check in by Cairo guide
Pyramids or Nile view room with supplement
Entrance fees 50% for Students
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide or airport representative will pick a customer from their hotel or airport.
Upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, our representatives will meet and assist you all through the formal procedures at Cairo International Airport.
Same-day or next you will meet your Egyptologist guide who will explain your tour details, Show your activities, You can ask him about your dreams, of course, will get true.
Our philosophy you are not our customer you are our friend, Feel like you are at home between your family.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, MMFX+VX9, Luxor Governorate 85955, Egypt
- Aswan International Airport, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guides are not allowed inside the tombs, so they will explain the history outside and inside is free time
- The day-to-day itinerary is subject to change due to traffic-sailing time through Nile Cruises - vacations. Clients will see all monuments and places mentioned in the itinerary
- English - Spanish guide any other language with supplement
- Egypt has a lot of activities, Guide will advise some extra optional excursions covering rest of Egypt tours, Our optional excursions are just recommendations to help our costumers to see the most remarkable sightseeing. Which doesn't mean that we enforce them to pay extra money.
- Private tour means Private guide & Vehicle Only for Viator costumers, 2-9 adult tour mean sharing two families same tours or transfers
- TV shows not working in ship through sailing for weak signal also no WIFI in ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The conditions and controls for the hotel stay in Corona are as follows: Health requirements - Providing a clinic and a doctor in the hotel, in coordination with the Ministry of Health - Ensure the quality of the personal protective equipment and sterilization materials used - Do not deal only with companies approved by the Ministry of Health and Population
- Hotel controls - Determine a maximum occupancy rate of the hotel of 25%, including Day-Use, until the end of May - Operating at a maximum of 50% of the hotel's capacity from the beginning of next June - Not to hold any parties or weddings inside the hotel - Prohibition of all types of night activity at the hotel - Clean the rooms on a daily basis using the tools of the infection prevention vehicle, and follow the instructions of the Ministry of Health - Clean and sterilize all tangible points every hour in public places, and public toilets, using disinfectants decided by the Ministry of Health - Allocating a hotel floor in each spa for quarantine cases, confirmed cases, and suspected cases of coronavirus - Continue to conduct a quick test for workers at the tourist portals in coordination with the Ministry of Health
- Guest controls - Install a sterilizer at the hotel entrance - The completion of the procedures for logging in to the guest electronically or with single-use pens - Sterilize the luggage of guests before arriving and leaving the hotel - Measuring the guests' temperatures when entering the facility each time - Providing hand sanitizer in the reception area and various facilities at all times - Cleansing all public areas regularly
- Controls for hotel restaurants - Ban the completely open buffet service and rely on pre-defined lists A ban on serving hookahs - Measurement of temperatures for restaurant goers - Leave no less than 2 meters between dining tables - Keep a distance of 1 meter between each person and another with the table - Maximum 6 chairs for the large table for families - Dependence on single-use cutlery as much as possible - Place sterilizers and sterilization wipes on each table - Putting out educational instructions around the restaurant
- Staff controls - Operating 50% of the workforce as a maximum - Carry out a quick examination of workers returning from vacation before receiving work - Workers in coastal cities get a vacation at least every 60 days - Commitment to measure their temperatures daily - There is housing for workers in the hotel, while providing isolation areas for the affected cases if they arise - Educating workers about all basic preventive measures against the emerging coronavirus
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore plus Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12-Night Private Tour: Amarna and El Minya with Cruise and Train?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 12-Night Private Tour: Amarna and El Minya with Cruise and Train?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12-Night Private Tour: Amarna and El Minya with Cruise and Train?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12-Night Private Tour: Amarna and El Minya with Cruise and Train?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
12-Night Private Tour: Amarna and El Minya with Cruise and Train
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaRail Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaRail Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezRail Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Ben Ezra SynagogueSaqqara (Sakkara)DahshurCairo Opera HouseAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Babylon FortressAl-Hakim MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsTahrir SquareNile RiverCoptic MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Gayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Islamic Cairo