- Skydive from up to 15,000 feet (4572 meters) in the air!
- Spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage–listed rainforests
- Jump in tandem with a highly trained professional instructor
- No previous experience required
- Personalized dive certificate included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your drop zone sits between the World Heritage–listed rainforest and the reef, providing fabulous views of this Tropical North Queensland paradise. Surrounding Cairns are the Atherton Tablelands, the Daintree Rainforest, the Coral Sea and the Great Barrier Reef’s Fitzroy Island and Green Island.
As you jump out of the plane securely attached to your instructor, enjoy the thrilling freefall before your parachute is released for the float down to the ground. If you wish to preserve your adventure in time, you may purchase photos and videos on the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight over 242 pounds (110kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply for persons 207 pounds (94kgs) or more
- Minimum age 16 years is subject to approval
- Under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skydive Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff