- 2.5-hour private tour with scenic helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef to Vlassof Cay (or Turtle Beach), from Cairns
- Enjoy a stunning 25-minute helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef
- Relax on the remote and gorgeous island of Vlassof Cay (or Turtle Beach)
- Nibble on delicious eats from a gourmet picnic with champagne
- Includes all supplies such as beach umbrella, blanket, deck chairs and snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Marvel at the extent of the reef during your 25-minute scenic flight, and enjoy fantastic photo ops of the reef, the coastline and the islands of Far North Queensland. When your pilot touches down at the remote island of Vlasoff Cay (if the beach is occupied you will instead visit Turtle Beach), disembark and have two hours to soak up the scenery of this tropical wonderland. Your pilot provides you with the picnic blanket, beach chairs, umbrella and snorkeling gear, in addition to a picnic basket that contains champagne and tasty appetizers to nibble during your island retreat.
Feel free to do as much or as little as you like on the island. Snack on your gourmet picnic and sip champagne, snorkel and swim in pristine ocean waters, read a book or sunbathe on the white-sand beach. At the end of approximately two hours, your pilot returns you to Cairns to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Vlasoff Cay is a public sand cay and as such can not be reserved. On the rare occasion it is occupied on our arrival we will not be permitted to land and passengers will receive an extended reef scenic flight including views of Arlington Reef (one of the largest continuous reef system in the marine park) before landing at Green Island for snorkelling and lunch .no refund shall apply.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands